Hi All

I met the following error messages when I launch OrionServer 1.3.8.

        Error starting RMI-Server: IO Error: Address in use: JVM_Bind
        Error starting HTTP-Server: Address in use: JVM_Bind
        Orion/1.3.8 initialized
        Auto-deploying turnkey-ejb.jar (Class
'com.asus.tiptoptoepo.TiptopToEPORemote' had
        been updated)... SQL error: The database is already in use by
another process
        Warning: Error creating table: The database is already in use by
another process done.

There are two errors:

1. "Address in use:JVM_Bind": I have totally no idea what this message
implies.
    It seems harmless since all applications still can run. But the message
is annoying.

2. "SQL error: The database is already in use by another process" :
    I'm trying to use orion-ejb-jar.xml to activate CMP. Due to this error,
    I can't use Oracle as my data source, since the table already exists.
    What should I do to use an existent table for CMP?

Thanks in advance
Lynch