Hi

We urgently need a solution to the following problem:

We get java.lang.OutOfMemoryErrors with our application. We increased the
amount of allocated memory to the heap, with the result that the application
just took a bit longer to run out of memory.

We then ran a test program that creates a simple entity bean in an infinite
loop and then releases the reference of this entity bean. It turns out that
even though memory seems to be running out, orion does not passivate the
beans that are not being used anymore. Is this correct behavior? Shouldn't
unused active beans be passivated at some point?

Is it possible to limit the pool size of an entity bean?

We are using JDK 1.3 and OrionServer 1.4.5.

Thanks
Jaco