This is a very general HTTP/browser question that you might get a quicker answer
to from a more target newsgroup, such as comp.infosystems.www.browsers, or one
related to HTTP. However, if someone on this list has the answer, I know I sure
would like to hear it. I wonder if have a servlet field the requests for images,
so that it can set the proper header lines, would be enough? I don't know if
browsers honor those headers when they are downloading images.

tim.