I am coming to Orion from WebLogic, with its nonstandard deployment.  I'm
having a difficult time getting any sort of test app deployed and I would
greatly appreciate any help.

First, where do the orion-specific xml files go?  Are they put inside the
.ear file, and if so, how?

Second, what archive assembler does everyone use?  Sun's deploytool?
Orion's earassembler?  Command line?  Any tips on assembling the archive
would be appreciated, because I have not had much luck.

Third, is it really necessary to specify all the ejb-ref's a particular bean
will need?  In WebLogic's convoluted setup, you could just get a reference
to any deployed bean by its directory location (ex.
"com.domain.package.beanHome").

Fourth, is there any way of specifying how many instances of a particular
bean to have in a bean pool?