see inline

According to the servlet spec (chapter 10) this should work as an exact
match. You could however try moving SecuredPage.jsp to a directory 'secure'
and use the pattern /secure/* this is what I use and it is certainly working
in 1.4.5

>              <http-method>GET</http-method>
>              <http-method>POST</http-method>

While experimenting you could also try to leave out these http-method
definitions, so you fall back to the default which is all methods. Again
that is my setup. The rest looks very familiar so it should work.