From: Randahl Fink Isaksen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 7:33 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Where to get Java tools ?

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, but if you are looking for the
Java platform which is needed to run Orion, you should download the Java
Software Developer Kit 1.3 from java.sun.com at
http://java.sun.com/j2se/

If you are looking for a development tool (IDE) then you could take a look
at "Forte" from Sun at www.forte.com

Hope this helps you out

Randahl