I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me where I am going wrong
here.  It is probably something very simple.  I'm just trying to get a
pooled Oracle connection.

This is in my data-sources.xml:

<data-source
        class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
        name="Oracle"
        location="jdbc/OracleCoreDS"
        xa-location="jdbc/xa/OracleXADS"
        ejb-location="jdbc/OracleDS"
        pooled-location="jdbc/OraclePooledDS"
        connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
        username="store"
        password="store"
        url="jdbc:oracle:oci8:@jjh"
        inactivity-timeout="30"
/>

This is in my EJB:

Context ctx = new InitialContext();
DataSource dataSource = (DataSource)ctx.lookup("jdbc/OraclePooledDS");
Connection con = dataSource.getConnection();
Statement st = con.createStatement();
ResultSet rs = st.executeQuery("select description from attribute_type");
if (rs.next())
  blah = rs.getString("description");
st.close();
con.close();

And this is my error message, which occurs on the getConnection() call:

javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError
: make_c_state
        at com.evermind.server.ejb.EJBUtils.getUserException(JAX)
        at
Customer_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper0.newCustomer(Customer_StatelessS
essionBeanWrapper0.java:45)
        at __jspPage1_index_jsp._jspService(__jspPage1_index_jsp.java:54)
        at com.orionserver.http.OrionHttpJspPage.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.HttpApplication.xj(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.JSPServlet.service(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.sw(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.d3.su(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.s1(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.http.ef.do(JAX)