Hello Orion-Users!

Setting up debugging in JBuilder was quite straightforward.
It works well for Beans and Servlets, but breakpoints in JSPs just
aren't recognized.

So my question is: Has anybody successfully debugged JSPs with JBuilder?

My guess is that the debugger can't find the corresponding compiled
.java files and class-Files belonging to a JSP?
The classname in the .java file is different from the filename (e.g.:
"addUser.jsp.java" defines the class "__jspPage4_addUser_jsp") and the
bytecode is written to Files which do not even end with .class (e.g.
"addUser.jsp.jspCache").

The files Tomcat creates in the work directory follow more consistent
naming and debugging works...

Peter