If you ask me, these guys are dodgy merchants.

Their product seems to be just Jetspeed (free - http://java.apache.org)
running on a pre built app server / database (hsql - ha!) combination
(either Apache Tomcat for the 'free' version, or Orion for the 'pro'
version).

Their demo doesn't work at all, the download seems to be broken or just not
present (Jahia!) and the site is just packed full of meaningless marketing
mumbo jumbo.

Mmhmm, "good taste" my ass.

-mike