Magnus, thanks very much for the reply.

I should know the answer to this by now, but I have been avoidiung Orion specific
features in hopes of ending up with a portable J2EE app. So I don't know...

Can someone please tell me if its possible to have a many-to-many relationship between
two EJB 2.0 entity beans using CMP and using Orion specific features?

I would appreciate any help on this...

Thanks!

Jim

--On Thursday, February 08, 2001 8:47 AM +0100 Magnus Rydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>