Hi,
i want to use TOPLink 3.0 as a BMP-Persistence Manager in my Beans.
Now i have the problem to find the Orion-TransactionManager and join
him with the TOPLink UnitOfWork. In other ApplicationServer i simply
need to make a small lookup (eg. (new
InitialContext).lookup("java:/TransactionManager"))
but i found no name, on witch the OrionTransaction Manager is bound to
or some document about it at the various sites.
in the ejb-2.0 proposed final spec the lookup-name for the TM is
specified to "java:pm/TransactionManager" but it seems that orion
currently doesn't support this part of the new spec. my lookup
died with a nice NameNotFoundException. :-/

can anybody help ??

thanks
/ralph