Hi,

I've already browsed the list archive and I've seen that many people
have had this problem but I didn't find a solution. So my problem is the
typical "Error listening to SSLServerSocket: No available certificate
corresponds to the SSL cipher suites which are enabled" I already
imported the certificate using "keytool -import -trustcacerts -file
mycert.der -keystore keystore", the certificate has been granted to the
same hostname which is specified in the mysite-web-site.xml file, the
certificate is valid until october, created by Verisign, 1024
public-key..., SSLv1, it works fine with Apache. So, is there any log
file where I can get a more specific error message? Have I forgotten to
do something? Any hints?
TIA,
Dan
Daniel Lopez Janariz ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Web Services
Computer Center
Balearic Islands University