Hi everybody,

I moved to Orion1.4.5 from 1.3.8 and my code ceased to work.

I send output thru a PrintWriter object. To get cyrillic
output I, sure, before getting a PrintWriter invoke
    HttpServletResponse.setContentType(
                    "text/html;charset=windows-1251"); .
And it works fine with Orion 1.3.8 if you do not put spaces
after semicolon. Otherwise your response encoding is iso-8859-1.
Is it normal?

The most interesting is that with Orion 1.4.5 the thing does not
work completely, spaces or no spaces.
It looks like falling into deep sleeping when trying to invoke:
          PrintWriter out = res.getWriter();
When I comment setContentType(), the code works but with
the response encoding as iso-8859-1. Sure, no national characters.
Declaring default-charset attributes in global-web-application.xml and orion-web.xml
does not help.
Looks like they are ignored at all.

Any ideas?
Thanks. Slava.