I've been developing on Win2K, and deploying on Solaris. Works fine.

I was using Jikes version 1.07 to compile my classes. Just switched to Jikes
version 1.12 and now orion is breaking during startup. If I compile my
classes with 1.12 and try to start orion, orion itself dies with an error
message related to ArrayOutOfBounds. It never initializes or loads any ejbs,
nothing.

If I go back and recompile everything with 1.07 again, it works fine.

Has anyone see this? I've searched the mail archive regarding this error and
I've found somewhat related messages, but no real answers/solutions.

Thanks in advance,
Mike