Easy, use Ant to create a build script to build your EJB jar file, then Orion will automatically pick up that change and redeploy.

-mike
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Phan Anh Tran
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 3:00 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Incremental Development with Orion

How should one setup Orion for rapid and incremental Servlets,JSP, and EJB development?  I got the Servlets and JSP setup done, but the EJB setup is still a bit iffy (thanks Faisal for your notes).  I expect our developers to develop our EJBs in a very incremental fashion, so I would like to get ideas on a setup which can support a fast code,debug,code cycle.  Thanks.

Anh