I'm having a user/password configuration problem somewhere in the XML
descriptors.

Sometimes I run the application and it's fine. Then, when I redeploy (by
editing the application.xml file), I get the following error:

Auto-deploying CitySolutions (Assembly had been updated)...
Error binding to server: java.lang.SecurityException: Invalid
username/password for CitySolutions (Admin)
Error binding to server: com.evermind.server.rmi.OrionRemoteException: IO
Error: Descriptor not a socket: socket write error;
nested exception is:
  java.net.SocketException: Descriptor not a socket: socket write error

Any ideas where I should look into?

Eduardo Estefano
Integrated Information Systems
480.317.8549