This question doesn't really apply to the webserver in general.  I have
developed an ecommerce application using java beans and jsp.
Unfortunately, during qa testing, one problem keeps coming up.  If you
click the back button on the browser and ignore the navigation built into
the system, you encounter errors.  I've researched if there was a way to
disable the browser navigation options via javascript or some other way but
I found that this is not really possible.  What I was wondering is how do
other java professionals handle this problem?  Has anyone ever ran into
this?