Make it stop :(

I'm getting the following error trying when I do a new
InitialContext(env) in my applet.
After fighting thru security issues and whatnot, I not have the
following error:

Opening
http://traveller.pc.peakss.com:8000/cems-primer/com/evermind/server/administration/ApplicationServerAdminstrator.class

Connecting
http://traveller.pc.peakss.com:8000/cems-primer/com/evermind/server/administration/ApplicationServerAdminstrator.class
with no proxy

******* Error in my applet follows *********

javax.naming.NamingException: Error reading application-client
descriptor: Error looking up EJBHome: Lookup error:
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Caught EOFException while reading the
stream header; nested exception is:
java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Caught EOFException while reading the
stream header

at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(JAX)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(Unknown Source)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unknown Source)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)

at TestApplet2.jButton1_actionPerformed(TestApplet2 *Notice* that the
class ApplicationServerAdminstriator.class is *misspelled*
In my application log I get a 404 (not found) when I try to do a get of
the class that *SHOULD*
be:

com.evermind.server.administrator.ApplicationServerAdministrator NOT
com.evermind.server.administrator.ApplicationServerAdminstrator (missing
an I??)

Is this what's causing the NamingException and why I can't find the
bean?  It appears to be deoplyed correctly if I use the console to see
my application.

*Does anyone have an applet calling a bean via jndi that works with
orion?*  I've been working on this for 1 week and have been fighting
thru various errors.

Aghhhh!!!! The pain the pain.....

Thanks for any help in advance.

                  |^^^^^^|