I just read Arhcer's Test20Cmp example (posted on this list earlier on). I
am unaware of the need for the initToNull() method (see below); does anyone
know why its there - its is repeated in the later examples aswell.

Well, I know at least one guy who knows... but if anyone else but Jim
himself knows, you are of course also very welcome to reply ;-). Thanks.

Randahl

    public String ejbCreate() {
                trace("ejbCreate() entered");

                initToNull();