Unidirectional 1-1 and 1-n relationships between EJBs work, but
bidirectional relationships do not.  There are easy ways to fake it,
though.

It's not strictly according to the specification - with Orion, you must
define the CMR fields as <cmp-field>s in the <entity>.  pd2 and pdf say
you shouldn't.  This may have been a change going from pd1 to pd2; most
of the CMR (and DO) stuff is based on pd1.  I can't fault the Orion team
for not keeping up with every zigzag (there have been several).

Another thing I noticed is that (at least in 1.4.5) primitive EJB-QL
seems to work.  When I create a simple findByField method, Orion figures
out how to create the appropriate finder-method in orion-ejb-jar.xml.

Jeff