Hello Vaskin,

VK> I keep getting internal server errors (HTTP 500), where do I go to debug
VK> this? Which log file has this stuff?  I need a stacktrace! It's not popping up on
the console, and I couldn't find it in any of the obvious .log files.

VK> Thanks in advance...

Try in
$(ORION-DEPLOYMENT)/$(APPNAME)/application.log
For example:
If orion is installed at /usr/bin/orion and your applications
is named BogusApp, the log is in

/usr/bin/orion/application-deployments/BogusApp/application.log

There you can find every error thrown by your app.

or you can tweak orion-application.xml in the same dir, under the
<log> flag to specify some other file, even configure your app to send
you an email in case of exceptions.

--
Best regards,
 Rafael                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]