From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 1:30 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: EJB Clustering -- ANYONE? [Urgent!]

A better description of Orion as a product!

I have dedicated a lot of time of testing things that both work and does
not seem to work, for example JMS and otherthings. The feature list  on the
frontpage is accordingly to "thin".  And yes I have been reading the
mailing list, but is not easy for beginners.

So, some decsription, characterisation  (data sheet) or whatever of the
product, that tells the user or byuer what they get and what the
orionserver can handle.

And as pointed out before, the documentation could be better (sorry Magnus,
very general). Have you seen the new documentation for JBoss.

/Theis.