When I use % authentication (1.4.5, W2K Server, jdk1.3), I've got a couple
of problems:
(1) Basic setup is: /Home.jsp, link to /secure/loginDummy.jsp
(2) User tries to get to /secure/loginDummy.jsp - Orion redirects to
/login.jsp
(3) login correct works fine with /login.jsp - (browser shows
/secure/dummyLogin as URL)
(4a) browser displays /secure/loginDummy.jsp - OK, but: - (browser shows
/secure/j_security_check as URL)
BUT
(4b) if first login incorrect, Orion redirects to /loginError.jsp - (browser
shows /secure/j_security_check as URL)
(5a) error again, page stays at /loginError.jsp jsp - (browser shows
/secure/j_security_check as URL)
(5b) user enteres correct passwd - "ERROR 404 Not Found - Resource
/formAuth/secure/j_security_check not found on this server"
somehow Orion forgets the correct URL (it shouldn't show j_security_check in
the first place, I guess). The user is actually logged in, and can go to the
/secure/* pages at this time.
Peter Saurugger
Everest eCommerce
[EMAIL PROTECTED]