-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Christian
Kvalheim
Sent: Tuesday, 27 February 2001 7:31 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: How do I map a .doc extension to a .jsp execution

Hello

I have the following problem. We have a certain number
of Word documents in out database that we want to
output to the browser. Everything is fine, we get the
document as a blob from the database and into the jsp
variables. However for internet explorer to recognise
the file as a word document (and start the viewer) we
need to append a .doc extension. Since the urlcode is
...something/mydocument.jsp it does not get
recognised. How can I make orion treat .doc files as
.jsp files for execution on the server ?? This would
allow me to wrap the execution logic into the .doc
file and let the browser see the document (changing
acording to which document is fetched from the server)

Yours

Christian Amor Kvalheim
Quality Manager +