Does anyone have any experience of using the Orion remote management console
to get access to Orion which is behind a firewall?

I want to use the console to get remote access a collocated Linux box which
is behind a firewall. Anyone know the best way to configure the firewall for
this? I know one option is to open up a port on the firewall and restrict
access to it via the users IP, does anyone have any other ideas?

Any information, examples or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Johnny

BUY YOUR 2001 ISA AT INTERACTIVE INVESTOR'S NEW ISA CENTRE - visit
http://www.iii.co.uk/isa for a choice of 400+ funds, market leading
discounts
and access to expert advice.

FANCY A FREE ISA? Enter our competition now at http://www.iii.co.uk/isa
Terms and Conditions apply and are available online.
Issued by Interactive Investor Trading Limited, regulated by the SFA.