Hi,
I already saw a lot of questions/answers about that in the mailing archive but none of them really answered the question so ....

I'd like to evaluate the web-tier of Orion using an existing EJB application running on weblogic 6.0, I already did the same thing with Tomcat and in that particular case the only thing I had to do was to add the following parameters when I started the Tomcat servlet engine.

 -Djava.naming.factory.initial="weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory" -Djava.naming.provider.url="t3://localhost:7001"

and it worked fine.

So my question is, will it work the same way if I add those parameters when I'll start  the Orion server ?
I read a lot of stuff about jndi.properties file and I'm still not convinced about the utility of this file and also where to place it.

I do not have a lot of time to test that for the moment, but I'm sure I'll have to do it in the future so I'd like to get already an answer.

Thanks for your help,
Thierry

Thierry Cools

Senior Java Developer