Title: Remote JMS access

I have a remote JMS client which publishes to a subscriber.  The subscriber is on the same box as orion - no problem.  The publisher is remote.  Everything in the remote client works if the classpath includes orion.jar.  I don't want to copy this around.  I have put the jms.jar (sun version) and jndi.jar (orion version) in the classpath but I just get NoClassDefFoundError for javax/jms/JMSException every time.

What have I missed?

My jms.xml and jndi.properties files all point to the correct hosts.

Matt Simmerson
IT Consultant
smart421 - Smart solutions for the 21st century

http://www.smart421.com
Wap Site: wap.smart421.com
Tel:   01473 408720
Fax:  01473 408753
Mob: 07759 258083
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential
and intended for the use of the addressee only.  Dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission
of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please advise the originator by reply e-mail and
delete it. Thank you.