Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: multiple apps

Having just gone through learning all the configuration details recently the thing that pops out in my mind is whether or not you changed the host attribute in your web-site element of the copy1-web-site.xml and copy2-web-site.xml files so that they're different?  It'd make sense that one would run and the other doesn't when they're both activated if this were the case.  If they're both set to [ALL] then the first one would probably override the 2nd.

-Mike