I have been using tomcat for some time now and am having issues with it...

I am thinking about using Orion.  I don't do any ejb stuff and only need a
servlet container and web server.

I am having trouble using formbased security.  I couldn't get it to work
with the users set up in the principals file.  When I would go to a
protected area I would just get a message saying 'not allowed here' or
something like that but I would not get prompted for a pw username.

I actually don't want to use the principals file but have the usernames and
passwds in a data base.

Can anyone here refer me to some documentation on this?