Although I've written my own Orion tutorials for starters, I heartily welcome
your contributions! If you like I can give you my XML tutorial format plus an
XSLT stylesheet that will convert it to a format similar to the Orion Primer:

   * http://jollem.com/orion-primer/

Ofcourse I'd welcome new stylesheets as well, I already `uniquely' identified
my stylesheet as `Classic' ;)

I'd also be happy to host your tutorials at http://jollem.com/. In that case
you can have a shell account and CVS access (to the other Orion tutorials
too).

If you want www.orionsupport.com to host your tutorials, they probably have
their own XML format for documents posted there.

Thanks again for your contribution!

--
Ernst