Hi there, I got struts working here, here's the two important things:

- Make sure struts.jar is in your WEB-INF/lib and not in Orion/lib which you
got
- Get a source version of Struts, and modify the ActionServlet.java of
Struts:

This line (about line 881 in my version):
URL url = this.getClass().getResource(registrations[i+1]);

Must be replaced by this:
URL url = getServletContext().getResource(registrations[i+1]);

And since I know struts can be a pain to compile, find the
ActionServlet.class attached, but it's pre 1.0 beta.

Hope this helps,

Christian

ActionServlet.class