Hi - pls someone help me before I go nuts!

I've written a servlet in development=true mode that implements an interface
class. How do I tell orion where to find this class?  The interface is in
the same package as the servlet and I've tried the following:

        Dropping the interface.class file in the same directory as as the
autocompiled servlet.class
        Creating a .jar file with the interface.class file in and dropping that in
both WEB-INF/lib and WEB-INF/classes
        Starting the orion server with a java -classpath
%path-to-jar%;%other-paths% com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer instead of
the java -jar orion.jar

But nothing has worked - someone please put me out of my misery!!

cheers
daryl