A couple of us seem to have problems with error pages.

I have a page A which includes another page B, and I have created an error
page called "error.jsp" which is specified as the error page of both pages.
However, if an error occurs on page B which makes Orion forward the request
to the error page, I sometimes get parts of page A sent to the client along
with my error page contents.
When using regular HTML the problem is simply that the error page looks a
bit odd to the user. But the problem is worse, when using JSP/XSLT, because
the error page never reaches the user as the mixed page is most often
invalid XML.

Does anyone know a solution to this?

Randahl