Yeah but where should he cache it. this is mostly read only data by the
sound of it. Where should he cache it so that he has access to it via ejbs
and servlets? A stateless session bean can cache non conversational state
right? Can't he use a singleton from within a stateless session bean for
this? He can then access this information via his servlet and an ejb.