I start Orion 1.4.7 and then run my client.  I get an exception.  I run the
client again, this time it works correctly.  The client does not have any
persistent state, so the "SAME" code and functions are executed every time.
The following trace shows, the first time I run, and then the second time I
run.

Does anyone have any idea of what is going on?

C:\work\individualnetwork\model\user\test>java
com.indnet.model.user.test.Client
javax.naming.NamingException: Error reading application-client descriptor:
No location specified and no suitable instance of the type
'com.indnet.model.IdSession' found for the ejb-ref com.indnet.model.Id
        at
com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext
(JAX)
        at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:668)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:246)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:222)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:178)
        at
com.indnet.model.common.InitialContextFinder.getContext(InitialContextFinder
.java:26)
        at
com.indnet.model.common.InitialContextFinder.getInitialContext(InitialContex
tFinder.java:13)
        at com.indnet.model.common.HomeFinder.getHome(HomeFinder.java:28)
        at
com.indnet.model.user.UserEntityHomeFinder.getHome(UserEntityHomeFinder.java
:20)
        at com.indnet.model.user.test.Client.main(Client.java:16)
Exception in thread "main"
C:\work\individualnetwork\model\user\test>java
com.indnet.model.user.test.Client
156

C:\work\individualnetwork\model\user\test>

The exception is talking about com.indnet.model.IdSession, but I am not even
using this in my client, here is how my application-client looks like:

<application-client>
  <ejb-ref>
    <ejb-ref-name>com.indnet.model.User</ejb-ref-name>
    <ejb-ref-type>Entity</ejb-ref-type>
    <home>com.indnet.model.user.UserEntityHome</home>
    <remote>com.indnet.model.user.UserEntity</remote>
    <ejb-link>com.indnet.model.User</ejb-link>
  </ejb-ref>
</application-client>

Any ideas?

Thanks.