Hi
Now, I am developing an e-commerce site for of my own, which is fully depend
on java and my server is currently Orion.1.3.8 and i am using JSP as my
server pages.

The problem which i am facing is the following:

My application consists of six steps for customizing the car.

In designing process the client can jump between the steps
when i use METHOD POST in the forms its giving me a blank page.
So now i am using METHOD =GET and its working great.

But its funny, to pass all these value in the address bar like

http://211.22.11.32/jsp-bin/colorcar.jsp?&body='red'&door='black'&checked='n
o'&model='123'

and this problem is coming only in the remote server when i tried same jsp
file in the local orion server its working great, but when i upload this to
my remote server it giving me the blank page.

What i can do for this......????

Any suggestion whether i have to change my server to JRun or any solutions
is there....

Please send me your suggestion i am expecting your reply as soon as possible

Thanking you

Regards
waheed rahuman