I am using the latest relase of postgresql and it seems to work fine. As
far as the dirver I am using teh cvs version and usually getting the
latest every week.  I am having some problems with doubles being created
as money.  I just made the table first and that fixed the problem. not
sure if that was an orion bug or driver bug.

Matt