Greg,

Why run an instance of orion per client you are serving? I'm looking to
host an applications for a number of clients too, but I'm looking into
another route.

We plan to 'copy' the applications and run them from one server-instance.
Guess for resource usage we are better off, just copying the applications
and have your clients served by one orion instance. Clients would connect
like //www.host.com/clientname/ or something like that.

Additionally you can (on UNIX/LINUX) soft-link the original application.ear
instead of copying it.

As long as you write the apps for the server, things should be secure in
this setup.

FE