-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alex Paransky
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 12:41 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Question regarding servers as clients to other servers...

I am configuring two Orion application servers.  The first server (JSP) is
going to be a client of the second server (EJB).  In the application running
on the first server, I try to create IntialContext with parameters pointing
to the second server, but I get the following exception:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: javax.naming.NamingException:
META-INF/application-client.xml resource not found

I understand that I need to have META-INF/application-client.xml, but where
do I put it?

I tried putting it:

1. Directory where I start orion
2. Directory under Application in which a call to new IntialContext is made
3. Directory under Module in the Application in which the new IntialContext
is made

None of these worked.

Any ideas?

-AP_