Hi,
If It is possible I have a question regarding this problem.
Until now I was thinking there is no problem regarding HttpSession expiring
because of garbage collector which knows what remote references became
invalid. Please tell me, if I am wrong and why. If it is must be handled in
code what about for example Swing clients machine's crashing?
Regards
Petr