the file is classes12.zip and should be in the orion/lib

SnowWolf

-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Dong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 1:10 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: problem running oracle with orion:
'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' not found!

I tried to run oracl with orion. When I started orion I got the following
error message:

Error initializing server: DriverManagerDataSource driver
'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' not found.   Where is driver supposed to
be located?  I have set the environment so that the class12.zip is included
in the classpath.

Should class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource" include
OracleDriver?

this is my data-source.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE data-sources PUBLIC "Orion data-sources"
"http://www.orionserver.com/dtds/data-sources.dtd">

<data-sources>
        <!--
                An example/default DataSource that uses an ordinary
                JDBC-driver (in this case hsql) to create the connections.
                This tag creates all the needed kinds
                of data-sources, transactional, pooled and EJB-aware
sources.
                The source generally used in application code is the "EJB"
                one - it provides transactional safety and connection
pooling.
        -->

<data-source
                class="com.evermind.sql.DriverManagerDataSource"
                name="Oracle"
                location="jdbc/OracleCoreDS"
                xa-location="jdbc/xa/OracleEJBDS"
                ejb-location="jdbc/Oracle"
                connection-driver="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"
                username="scott"
                password="tiger"
                url="jdbc:oracle:thin:@uxb.wiu.edu:1521:uxora"
                inactivity-timeout="30"