I've written the following code to start Orion from another application

import com.evermind.server.*;
public class MemoryMonitor {
        try {
            ApplicationServer.main(new String[] {});

          }catch (Exception e) {
                cat.error("error in memory monitoring Program", e);
        }
    }

The server is started but I think that it is not done the clean way because
When I run my J2EE Applications, I get Naming Error:
Orion/1.4.7 initialized
[NetTools] JNDI Error :java:comp/env namespace is only available from within
a J2EE component
2001-03-26 09:56:29,978 ERROR [ApplicationServerThread]
(DBAgentBean.java:148) -  JNDI naming errorjava:comp/env namespace is only
available from within a J2EE component
javax.naming.NamingException: java:comp/env namespace is only available from
within a J2EE component
        at
com.sun.enterprise.naming.java.javaURLContext.getComponentContext(javaURLCon
text.java:392)
        at
com.sun.enterprise.naming.java.javaURLContext.lookup(javaURLContext.java:51)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:350)
        at
com.shockfish.spotme.utils.ejbmanager.DBAgentBean.transmitDatabase(DBAgentBe
an.java:73)
        at
DBAgent_StatelessSessionBeanWrapper24.transmitDatabase(DBAgent_StatelessSess
ionBeanWrapper24.java:52)
        at com.evermind.server.rmi.bd.dr(JAX)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)

I think I need to pass arguments to the main method? or maybe there is
smthng I'm missing?