I didn't notice any problem with the mailing list yesterday
H.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Randahl Fink
Isaksen
Sent: mardi, 27. mars 2001 08:43
To: Orion-Interest

I just wanted to check if anyone else on the list have had trouble getting
the e-mails from the list. As of monday our mail server has started to can
all e-mails from the list, saying they contain errors. All our other e-mails
are delivered, so it seems our mail server works fine. Up until monday we
have been receiving each and every mail from the list, but then all of a
sudden this happens - has the list servers configuration been changed
recently, maybe?

Anyone?

R.