-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of cybermaster
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 8:47 AM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Paged search results

"application" is an instance of javax.servlet.ServletContext which is
available in JSPs; this object has application scope and therefore is a good
place to store objects [with:  application.setAttribute(name, object) ]
which you want to make available to servlets/JSPs throughout an application.