Hi,

I have developed my own implementation of the UserManager, which is actually a wrapper around an appserver-independent user manager. I believe, it's written correctly (i.e it implements com.evermind.security.UserManager). But when I try to deploy it, the constructor and the init() methods are called. After that I get the following message:

Error instantiating application 'oga' at file:/E:/orion/applications/oga/: Error
 initializing userManager 'ua.mk.oga.security.orion.OrionUserManager': javax.nam
ing.NamingException: Cannot lookup java:comp/env attributes, not in a valid comp
onent

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?