I am trying to make Orion work with Interbase. When deploying my solution I
get the error shown below. I have tested my application on Hypersoniq, and I
have tested my Interbase setup, plus I am able to connect to the
datasource's URL using Interbases built in test tool. Still I get the
java.lang.VerifyError.

I have noticed that this error is thrown under many different
circumstances - if you deliberately use a wrong password or an invalid
database URL in "InterClient Communication Diagnostics", Interbase will
simply throws this error aswell, and tell you that there might be a
configuration problem (which is not the case).

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Randahl

Auto-deploying ro-ejb.jar (No previous deployment found)...
Auto-creating table: create table ArchiveEJB (primaryKey INTEGER NOT NULL
PRIMAR
Y KEY, alias VARCHAR(255) NULL, classRestrictionName VARCHAR(255) NULL)
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: interbase/interclient/ErrorKey, method: _$372
sig
nature: (Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;I)V) Expecting to find
unitialized
object on stack
        at interbase.interclient.SQLException.<init>(SQLException.java:96)
        at
interbase.interclient.RecvMessage.createSQLException(RecvMessage.java
:694)
        at
interbase.interclient.RecvMessage.makeSQLException(RecvMessage.java:5
93)
        at
interbase.interclient.RecvMessage.get_EXCEPTIONS(RecvMessage.java:554
)
        at interbase.interclient.Statement._$121578(Statement.java:282)
        at interbase.interclient.Statement.executeUpdate(Statement.java:261)
        at com.evermind.sql.am.executeUpdate(JAX)
        at com.evermind.sql.am.executeUpdate(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ejb.compilation.ga.ahq(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ejb.compilation.f4.ahq(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ejb.compilation.f4.s_(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ejb.compilation.ga.s_(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ejb.EJBContainer.bz(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.Application.bz(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.Application.gf(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.rv(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.aqb(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.ApplicationServer.gf(JAX)
        at com.evermind.server.hg.run(JAX)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
        at com.evermind.util.f.run(JAX)