Isn't DOS lovely?

I am not sure if this is an Orion issue, or a file system issue. However,
you really should fix your HTML to match the case.

One way to get around the problem would be to write a simple servlet that
managed "/". This servlet would then look at the URL and determine the
correct filename by matching while ignoring case, and feed the file up
from the servlet. This servlet would be pretty easy to write.

I do not know if Orion has a setting to correct the problem.

tim.