From: Rick Hightower <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Orion-Interest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 6:07 PM
Subject: Another request for struts on orion

> I am also having a problem running struts on Orion.
>
> I followed the instructions and noticed that the directions to install the
> sample application on Orion (as written) would not work. First it only
> mentions copying one xml file not action.xml (it mentions
> struts_config.xsl). Then it asks you to point the config setting to
> action.xml without copying it to the web application root. The directions
> seem to be missing some steps.
>
> I tried to improvise and tried to copy all xml (and tag definition files)
> files from WEB-INF to the web app root of the sample, but I am running out
> of ideas. I realize that Orion is popular and someone has this running
> somewhere. And I also realize that this question has been asked for....
>
> Where is a good place to search for the answers to this question?
> Is there a way to search this mail archive?
>
> (BTW I did get struts to work on weblogic 5.1)
>
> --Rick Hightower
> Software Developer
> http://www.geocities.com/rick_m_hightower/

org.apache.xerces.readers.DefaultEntityHandler.startReadingFromExternalEntit
> y(DefaultEntityHandler.java:750)
> at

org.apache.xerces.readers.DefaultEntityHandler.startReadingFromExternalSubse
> t(DefaultEntityHandler.java:566)
> at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDTDScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDTDScanner.java
> :1139)
> at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.scanDoctypeDecl(XMLDocumentSc
> anner.java:2201)
> at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.access$000(XMLDocumentScanner
> .java:86)
> at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner$PrologDispatcher.dispatch(XML
> DocumentScanner.java:887)
> at

org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLDocumentScanner.parseSome(XMLDocumentScanner.
> java:381)
> at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:952)
> at
> org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderAdapter.parse(XMLReaderAdapter.java:223)
> at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:345)
> at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:143)
> at org.apache.struts.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:716)
> at

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initServlet(ActionServlet.java:1403)