This may be a rather simple question, but not having dealt with Orion's
UserManager system before I am having difficulties.

I have written a custom UserManager that authenticates against an LDAP
server.  I would like to be able to setup virtual hosts that can use the
same LDAPUserManager but authenticate to different levels of the LDAP
tree.  For example, foo.com would look for users and groups under
o=foo.com,c=us while example.com would look under o=example.com,c=us.
Is there a way to have the UserManager pull the domain name?

Thanks for any help.

-Matthew Porter