Magnus Rydin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are there really a named servlet called "jsp" in your web-application?
Yes, otherwise the getNamedDispatcher would return a null value, which would result in
a null-pointer exception, when i call the forward method.
I tried it also with "jsp-servlet" which resulted in a stack-trace (was an example of
antoher webserver, and thought maybe orin had that tag also internally)

<code>
> > public synchronized void service(HttpServletRequest req,
> > HttpServletResponse res) throws ServletException,IOException {
> >     RequestDispatcher disp =
> > getServletContext().getNamedDispatcher("jsp");
> >     disp.forward(req, res);
> > }
</code>

--
Eduard Witteveen        Systeemontwikkelaar NOS Internet
Mediacentrum Kamer 203, tel. +31(0)35 6773059

Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? : The sixth Satire from Juvenal